Mom’s Organic Ginger Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Organic Butter, softened
1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 Cup Organic Light Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Raw Organic Sugar
2 Organic Eggs
2 Teaspoons True Organic Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Grated Organic Ginger
1/4 Cup Organic Almond Milk
2 Teaspoons Ground Ceylon Cinnamon (true cinnamon)
1 1/4 Cup Organic All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Flour
3 Cups Organic Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Organic Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
• Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
• In a large bowl, sift together: flours, baking soda, and salt and set aside…
• In a medium bowl, cream together: coconut oil, butter and sugars — Mix with an electric hand mixer, until creamy and smooth.
• Beat in: one egg at a time and then add vanilla, ginger, apple cider vinegar and milk — Mix until light and silky.
• Gradually add: dry ingredients — Mix until incorporated.
• Stir in: the rolled oats and cinnamon with a large spoon — Mix until incorporated.
• Stir in: chocolate chips with a large spoon — Mix until incorporated.
• Using a tablespoon, scoop out: dough and place them onto a cookie sheet, lined with parchment paper
• Shape dough into round balls and flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand. Note: Dough will a little more wet than normal cookie dough, but that is okay.
• Bake for 12 minutes or until middle of each cookie looks cooked and the edges are light golden brown.
• Cool cookies for a few minutes on a cookie sheet, then move to a wire rack.
• Serve and enjoy with some ginger spiced tea! http://www.davidsonstea.com/Ginger_Spice_Loose_Leaf.aspx